Bigen Permanent Powder is a deposit-only hair color which does not require lifting (lightening) action to darken hair. While some ordinary permanent hair colors unnecessarily utilize both actions, Bigen’s simple coloring system means less damage to your hair.
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color leaves your hair looking smooth, natural-looking and shiny
How to use:
Read instructions before usage
Full Hair Application
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially grey hair, start application at the area with the most grey.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair as directed below in development section
Non-chemically treated hair: 20 – 30 minutes
Chemically treated hair: 15 minutes
Note: Total time of application and development should not exceed 40 minutes to prevent hair color from becoming too dark.
Tip: Check color development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time.
Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
- Shampoo and condition hair with a color safe shampoo and conditioner!
- Dry and style as desired.