Blonde-Highlight Straight-Middle Part Wig
Hair Type: Straight Blonde Highlight
Front lace Middle part lace Wig
Material: Synthetic Heat Resistant Fibre Hair
Soft Faux Dreadloc Wig is Soft and lightweight, durable
This wig has No shedding, no tangles, soft and comfortable quality make it easy for you to wear
Blonde-Highlight Straight-Middle Part Wig is Low Maintenance
How to Put Your Wig On
- Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
- Brush your own hair back; securing longer hair with a hair pin and then place a wig cap over your head (this will keep the wig securely in place.)
- Hold the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
- The wig should feel secure but not too tight.
- Style as you would your own hair.
Synthetic Wigs Care
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your wig every day, wash it every 2 to 3 week using quality shampoo and conditioner
- Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base.
- Wash in warm water, dip wig in your washing solution several times, rinse, add conditioner, rinse again and then hang to air dry.
- Do not use hot curling irons, blow dryers and hot rollers on synthetic hair fibre.
Wig & Hair piece Government Subsidy
Afrosentail Beauty store is registered with the New Zealand Wig & Hair piece Government subsidy
A Government Subsidy known as The Wigs and Hairpieces service payment is a payment to people who suffer from temporary or permanent hair loss because of a medical condition or from certain cancer therapies. The payments are to reduce the cost of purchasing and maintaining a Wig or Hairpiece and obtaining Headwear such as hats and turbans.
To claim you
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or a resident in New Zealand
- Have a current medical certificate with your NHI number, details of the hair loss condition and whether it is permanent or temporary from your specialist or general practitioner (GP)
After you choose the right wig or hairpiece
We can either help you make a claim on your behalf from the Ministry of Health (cashless transaction) or you can make a claim yourself
For more information, click below